I found this list on the Internet. It was written by an American guy who loves his Filipina wife in spite of the numerous irregularities. (Original Title: You Might Be Married to a Filipina If…)
10. Her home economics course only taught shopping, eating and siesta; cooking, cleaning and sewing were not electives.
9. Her friends are named Chinky, Girlie, Boy and Bimbo and you are not allowed to smirk.
8. Your kitchen table has a merry-go-round in the middle.
7. All the vegetables she buys at the Filipino store look like they were grown at Chernobyl.
6. Her homeland has more Megamalls than islands.
5. She and the kids are always saying "Daddy made utot" and you still don't know what it means but they think it's pretty funny.
4. She can eat and talk at the same time, in fact that's her specialty!
3. You were married 5 years before she explained to you that "ARAY!" doesn't mean "ooh, baby!"
2. She may only tell you she loves you once in awhile. But, she shows you that she loves you in everything she does and says.