Posted by Wicked Sago | Posted in International , Movie , Trivia | Posted on 11:25 AM
10. The T-800 arrived in 1984 at the Griffith Park Observatory. This is the same place Marcus and Kyle went to get a car in this movie.
9. The first recording that John Connor listens to of his mother is an edited version of the recording that she makes at the end of the first The Terminator (1984); moments before the picture that he has and eventually gives to Kyle Reese is taken.
8. The first entry in the saga to feature a character (John Connor) other than the Terminator stating the signature phrase, "I'll be back."
7. In several scenes, Kyle can be seen wearing Nike shoes. They are strikingly similar to the Nike Vandals he wore in The Terminator (1984).
6. The song "You Could Be Mine" by Guns N' Roses appears in the film. The song was previously used in Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) and appeared on the film's soundtrack.
5. This is the first film in which John Connor and his father Kyle Reese have appeared together.
4. Principal photography took place over 77 days.
3. Marcus Wright is also the name of a Terran Marine who breaks free of his neural resocialization programming in Christie Golden's "Starcraft: The Dark Templar Saga" Trilogy. In the Starcraft universe, "Re-Soc'd" Marines are Death Row inmates or others criminals deemed unfit for normal society.
2. During filming in the summer of 2008, Christian Bale yelled and used profanity at cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, who was adjusting the light in the background while Bale was doing an intense scene and got distracted by the cinematographer. Bale's tirade was then leaked on the Internet. After it was leaked, Bale publicly apologized for his remarks and insisted that he and Hurlbut are on good terms.
1. Christian Bale is one of seven actors to play John Connor. In Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991), the adult John Connor was played by Michael Edwards, the teenage John Connor was played by Edward Furlong and the infant John Connor (who appeared during Sarah Connor's dream sequence of the nuclear attack) was played by Dalton Abbott. Nick Stahl played the fourth John Connor in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003). Thomas Dekker currently plays John Connor in the TV series, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008), with John DeVito playing a younger John in a flashback.
Sources: Movie Trivia